Buying Tips for Laptop

You know what, Miss Fly, my laptop is all better. Thank to my darling Azwaj that is.. When I was home in Singapore, he managed to repair it and make it work all over again and so I guess I have TWO systems now, one my brand new desktop computer, Miss Shiny and my all newly repaired Laptop, Miss Fly! Isn’t life great!

However, if you were looking for a new Laptop, there are some great sites out there like ShopWiki that is offering great buying tips for Laptop and Netbooks. And if you are not sure whether you want a desktop or a laptop, check out their comparison page and get all the bottomline. And if you are like me and is eyeing that Tablet PC, you would go well to check out their buying guide as well.

All in all I’m so glad that Miss Fly is up and running again. Which only could mean one thing, more shopping money for me to buy something else! LOL!

Cheerio…

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Thanks for all your comments
? ? ?
Mariuca
Martin

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Buying Tips for Laptop”

1. Mariuca says:

Oh good to hear that LJ, MF is back in aksi! So I bet A didn throw tantrum for u while u were in Sing he he he… but I guess so long as it's working again, tensi no more yeah? 😀 😀 😀 😀

2. Mariuca says:

So ur using which one more, PC or MF? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

3. LadyJava says:

He didnt even send it in GP.. he said he fiddle with it a bit and clean out some dust that obviously the service ctr didnt clean and it seems to be stable.. and since MF still has one year warranty .. no rush to send her in..

4. LadyJava says:

am using MS.. but MF is handy coz Mom was using it to watch NurKasih next to me while I work.. yiha!!

5. Mariuca says:

Ohhhhhh so A fixed it himself, abaden!! PC guy mah!!!

6. Mariuca says:

MS stands for what again? Oh ok…I am still happy with my Pinky, Alhamdulillah so far no problem… but I have to renew my mcafee soon though…..

7. LadyJava says:

Heheh. Yelah.. mah PC man.. lol!

8. LadyJava says:

MS = Miss Shiny mah.. hehe..
    Oh you use Mcaffee? I use the free one jer.. ok also J jimat!

9. Martin Eichelmann says:

Would it be so easy to score here FCSB points… guess i have to take more care of your tweets for your blog post, LJ 😀 Or viist you more often from CMF Spikes

10. Gargantua says:

Laptops have been on my brain lately, so I'm grateful for this post. After my husband and I looked at it, it almost seems cheaper to purchase a new laptop than it is to try and upgrade an old one. How whacked is that?

11. LadyJava says:

lol Martin.. yeap.. one of my unknown blog.. 😉

12. LadyJava says:

Glad it was of use to you Gargantua.. a new laptop is definitely the way to go!

13. I was looking to buy a laptop computer table for the refurbished laptop computer in my home office but I’m realizing that I can get significantly cheaper prices online instead of making the trip to my local Radio Shack, in many instances 50%-70% cheaper. The only bad thing is that I have to wait several days to get it sent to me.